Monday, June 4, 2012

Week 11 in Hospitalet

Hey everyone!
 
It is a new week and I have a new companion. Her name is Hermana Stevenson. She seems really nice and we are excited to get to know each other and I am so nervous to be showing someone new the area! 
 
A lot of drama happened this last week which led to this unexpected transfer but Heavenly Father really knows what he is doing and I guess it really needed to happen.
There is not a lot going on here besides that. But I want to quickly share a miracle story that we were able to get Olga (Jaime´s wife) to church this week and she really really enjoyed it. We hope to be able to keep meeting with them because she seems really excited about the Gospel. 
 
Moises is going to be here is Spain for another month and we are going to continue teaching him.  We will see where it leads. Keep him and Olga in your prayers.
Hermana Stevenson and I are going to use this next week as a major finding week and spend our time trying to find those people that are ready and prepared to hear the Gospel. 
 
My dad is in Spain right now going to visit Andorra and see Barcelona and President Hinckley was nice enough to set up a lunch so that I can see him while he is here. My companion and I are going to lunch with him and President and Sister Hinckley tomorrow and I am really excited to see him!
 
Well, that is all I have time for right now.
Talk to you next week!!!
 
Love,
Hermana Eyre

No comments:

Post a Comment