Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Week 4 in San Sebastian

Hello everyone!

San Sebastian is one gorgeous city and I am really grateful to have such a great environment around me right now. I really need it right now. Things here are good this week but not much of an update to give.

We just started teaching the boyfriend of one of the Young Women in our ward and he is a really friendly kid that didn´t grow up with any religious background...but he is totally open to the possibility that there is a God and he wants to find out because he has nothing to lose. We are working with a lot of less-actives in this ward and really doing our best to strengthen the ward and do what we can for everyone. There are a lot of special people here and I am really excited to be up here. That is really all I have time for right now...I will send some good pictures next week though.

Love you all,
Hermana Eyre

No comments:

Post a Comment