Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Week 18 in Barcelona...and COMING HOME!!!!

Hello everyone!

Today is transfer day and my family will be here tomorrow. I had a great last week with my companion Hermana Nakken and she is excited about the news that she will be getting a native spanish speaker as her next companion. Well...we already picked her up so we are all sitting here emailing together. Hermana Pazuengo is from Mexico and will be taking care of Hermana Nakken for me. I am sad to leave this area/mission...but my body tells me that it is time to be done. I just have an overwhelming feeling of exhaustion all the time now.

I am getting really excited to go do concerts in the areas that I served and to go say goodbye to all those that I came to love so much. My family will be here in less than 24 hours and I can´t believe the time is already here.

I am really short on time because I am going to the mission home for dinner with the other going home missionaries and then we have "Singing with the Angels" tonight at Plaza Catatunya. This last week has been filled with wonderful miracles...and don´t think that I am going to forget them...I took the time to write them all down in my journal. So that is my invitation to all of you. Write down the miracles that happen in your lives and hold onto them. If you don´t write it down...you are going to have a much harder time recalling what happened and why it was such a miracle.

I love you all and will see you all so soon!

Love,
Hermana Eyre

1 comment:

  1. We are so happy for you! Good luck with the concerts this week. Get ready to have some well deserved R&R when you get home!

    ReplyDelete