Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Week 18 in San Sebastian and transfer to Barcelona!

Hello everyone!!!!
 
What an incredibly fantastic week it has been!!! Saul got baptized on November 7th and was confirmed a member of the church on Sunday, November 11th. His baptismal service was so special and it meant the whole world to me to be able to see his baptism and confirmation before leaving my beautiful, most favorite area ever, of San Sebastian. Which brings me to the second part of my news. I got transferred. I am now serving in the Barcelona 1st ward. I have heard really great things about it and it will be interesting to be back in Barcelona again. This will likely be my last area unless something wierd happens. So I am excited to be in a ward that I have heard so many great things about. 
 
It was incredibly hard to say goodbye to all the people in San Sebastian. I definitely was sad to say goodbye to the people in Hospitalet when I left there, but it was nothing like it was to leave San Sebastian. Those people are like my family and I would be super sad to leave them even if I was going home to my own family. But I will get to go visit them when my family comes to pick me up before I go home. I enjoyed my time up there like nothing else and felt incredibly privileged to have seen all the miracles up there. There are so many things that I will miss about that place, not the least of which is the incredible scenery and the cold weather and the list just goes on and on. 
 
So Saul was confirmed on Sunday and the primary also had a primary program on Sunday that was just absolutely incredibly cute. It was a good note to end on. Seeing Saul get confirmed though just topped the cake. I got pretty teary-eyed and am so excited that their family can now start preparing to go to the temple!
There is no better way to leave an area and a wonderful time in your mission.
I don´t have much more to explain than that...I think the pictures will do most of the talking. So enjoy. 
 
Love you all and talk to you soon!
Hermana Eyre






No comments:

Post a Comment