Monday, January 28, 2013

Week 11 in Barcelona

Hello everyone!
I am just about out of time...but I wanted to give you a quick update. So this last Wednesday night, Hermana Robinson and I got a call that we were going to get one of the new sisters put with us the following morning and that I would be spending my last transfer training her. So on Thursday afternoon, we went to pick her up. She is one on the sisters that was waiting for her visa like I had been and then they she got it and they shipped her right off. She came in with another sister and lots of Elders. Her name is Sister Nakken and she is from Cedar City, Utah. She just got out of the MTC like 3 weeks ago and was visa waiting in Texas for a couple weeks. She is really such a sweetheart. I am excited to spend my last transfer with her, I am just really nervous about training because it is such a huge responsibility...but I have no doubt that Heavenly Father is going to help me! So Hermana Nakken was captain of her swim team in High School and she is 21 years old. We have had a wonderful time as a trio for the last few days and we are kind of sad that Hermana Robinson will likely be transferred next week. That is really all I have time to tell you right now...but I hope you are all wonderful and enjoying yourselves with all the snow that I keep hearing about! I love you all!
Love,
Hermana Eyre




1 comment:

  1. Training is THE BEST! And that sister if SO lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete