Friday, December 23, 2011

Week 5 in the MTC

Merry Christmas to you all!!! Thank you so much for all the wonderful packages you have been sending me...all the yummy treats, presents, and things I needed and wanted so much! You are all the best! Christmas here is going to be very different but I really think I will enjoy it a lot! We have been having so many devotionals that are so focused on the Savior and has kept our minds focused on that for Christmas. I have really enjoyed this aspect of it.

P-day today was a little different than usual because the temple is closed for cleaning for 3 weeks. But I really enjoyed it anyways because I was able to spend almost two hours practicing my violin instead while Hermany Crowley wrote letters and I just adored it! Tomorrow they are going to let us watch a movie for Christmas Eve and will give us delicious popcorn again which I am so stoked about. Then on Christmas we are going to have two devotionals. I am so excited. It is going to be awesome. 

I really hope you all enjoy Christmas time as much as I have been....Although I really wish it would snow for Christmas! I don't know how on earth you are all living with no Snow! I would be dying if I wasn't here!
Remember this Christmas the incredible gift that we were all given. The true focus of Christmas. The Gift of our Savior Jesus Christ. God gave his son to us and His son gave his life to us. There is nothing more incredible in this world than that message and I am so excited to have the opportunity to go and share that message with the world and keep that message of Christmas me everyday of the year for the next 18 months and hopefully beyond that too!
 
I love you all!
Love,
Hermana Eyre

No comments:

Post a Comment