Monday, February 27, 2012

Week 6 in the Provo, Utah mission

Hey everyone!!!! Guess what???? I received my visa way sooner than I thought I would!!! I should be leaving in the next week or so I think. I don't have my travel plans yet unfortunately though...I have no idea yet what day I am leaving. I am super stoked though. I am sad that I am going to be leaving the awesome trio companionship that I am in...but I am stoked to get to Spain and figure out this different Spanish thing.
This week was pretty hard for us...we did not have as much success as last week...but we fasted yesterday and started seeing the blessings immediately. It is amazing how powerful that law is and the blessings we can receive.

I got to have lunch with my mom, stepdad, and little brother on Saturday...and it was soo soo good to see them. Plus we had awesome food. We get to have lunch with my dad today as well...I am stoked. I won't be seeing them for another 15 months, so I am glad I got to see them before I take off to Spain.

Anyways...this is all I have time for...I love you all and hope that the next post you see will find me in Spain.

Love you all,
Hermana Eyre

No comments:

Post a Comment