Thursday, March 1, 2012

ARRIVED IN SPAIN!!!!

Well, Hello all!!! I am finally in Spain!!!...although not my mission yet. I am in the Madrid MTC and will be here for two weeks. It is going to be quite strange having to be on MTC time again. We have to stay here for the two weeks until we have our interview with some part of the Spanish government to establish residency or something. MTC time is awful and I never have felt so tired in my life as I did in the MTC in Provo. Plus now we have jet lag! Ridiculous!  But it is absolutely gorgeous. The MTC is literally right next to the temple. We can pretty much reach out the window and touch the temple. 
 
But I just thought I would let you all know that I am here and safe. Not much to tell besides that. All I know is that I am ready to go to sleep. 4 more hours!!!!
 
Well I love you all and will talk to you next week. 
 
Love,
Hermana Eyre

No comments:

Post a Comment