Monday, March 26, 2012

Week 2 in Barcelona mission - Hospitalet

Hello everyone!
 
Life is pretty good here in Spain. It is definitely a huge adjustment going from the Provo Utah mission to a foreign mission. Things just operate a bit differently here. But I guess I will just need to be flexible and adapt to the differences. 
 
I have no time left right now, but I just wanted to write a quick note to tell you all that I am having a great time and love my companion. We have been able to take our violins around with us and when contacting people, we have been able to teach some people that weren´t interested until we said that we would play them a song. Then we teach, play, and they want us to come back. We were definitely put together for a reason. So apparently...according to a little sister of mine...I need to spice up my blog somehow. I have no idea how to do that though, with so little time to type. Any suggestions for me? I am apparently a very boring writer...Let me know if any of you have suggestions.
We were able to get our apartment clean enough this week to make it liveable, which for now I am okay with. But we will be making some more progress as the week goes on. Well, time is gone. 
 
Have a fantastic week and I hope you will all listen to General Conference! It is going to be fantastic! Come with a question and you will get an answer and get so much more out of it! That is my challenge for you all this week!
 
Love,
Hermana Eyre
 
This week is my birthday!!! I am turning 24!!! I feel so stinking old!!! It is ridiculous!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Hermana Eyre!!!!
    You are not OLD, you are young and beautiful.
    Be Happy, Don't Worry.

    ReplyDelete