Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Week 15 in Hospitalet


Hello friends and Family!!!

I am just sitting here in the Locutorio on Preparation day and actually can stand the weather today. We finally received some much needed rain yesterday after about two months of it not raining and just getting hotter and hotter. This last week has just been ridiculously hot and humid. We walk outside and within seconds, there is sweat dripping down our backs and our faces. I am definitely not a huge fan of humidity...but I am incredibly grateful for the short little cool-off we had yesterday. Today...the temperatures are heading back up.

Anyways...things here have again been pretty slow in the finding new people to teach...but we are going to have a baptism this Saturday. The Assistants were teaching this family that was living in the other Hermana´s area that were about to move into their area, but their housing fell through and now they are moving into our area, so they are going to be attending our ward. They are really incredibly prepared. One is a girl named Karen. She is 17. The other is her older brother named Sebastian and he is 20. We are really excited for them and are so glad that the Assistants were able to teach them so much. The understanding of these investigators of Gospel principles is really incredible. If you would, pray for them this week that everything will work out and that they can take this crucial step in their lives.

This coming week...Monday...is already transfers again. I swear that I wrote that like two days ago! Time is flying even with all the heat. I have no idea if I am going to be staying here for one more transfer or getting moved somewhere else. Really anything could happen. I could potentially get moved, but I still have one more transfer that it is kind of likely that I would stay here. And...we have a new mission President now. His name is President Pace. We were able to meet him and his wife this last Saturday in a zone conference. They are really nice and we are excited to see where the next couple months are going to lead us as a mission.

Well, that is about all I have to tell....except for the fun little fact that Spain won the European Cup in Soccer last night for any of you that have any interest in Soccer! There was quite the party going on last night everywhere and every apartment was playing "We are the Champions". It was great fun.

Happy 4th of July to all you in the states this week as well. Make sure to celebrate it for me! I love the United States of America!!!

I love you all and hope you all have a great week!

Love,
Hermana Eyre

No comments:

Post a Comment