Monday, July 23, 2012

Week 2 in San Sebastian

Hello Everyone!!!
I have a new niece!!! Her name is Anastasia Ruth Cundick and from the pictures I have seen of her, she is just a little beauty. I had a really great experience with that this last week. She was born on July 19th at 9:05 am. Well, on July 18th, when I was goind to bed at about 11:30, I had the strong impression that I should pray for my sister and for my incoming niece. I really had no idea when she was going to be born or anything about anything. I had that impression to pray about 12 or 13 hours before my sister went into labor. It is a real testimony to me that Heavenly Father is really looking out for all my family while I am out here. I just love how incredible the spirit is like that. My sister had a VBA2C...which basically means that she was able to have a natural birth after having 2 C-Sections. I am so proud of her and of my new niece!!!
Well, not much has happened here this week. Just teaching lots of people. We did contact this guy from Sweden this week and we taught him a couple times. He is pretty interested in religion and is just trying to get to know what people believe. He does want to find out if what we told him is true and is going to start reading the Book of Mormon. He only has another week here though before he goes back to Sweden, but hopefully if he is ready, he will get his answer now. But if not, the Gospel will find him again in the future. 
We have interviews with our new mission President in Bilbao tomorrow and then he and his wife are driving us back to San Sebastian because they want to get to know each of the areas in the mission. They are really really great people and I am so grateful to have been blessed with such great and inspired leaders to help us accomplish our purpose out here. 
Well...That is about all I have time for right now. I love you all and miss you tons! But I am already past my halfway point in my mission...so I will be seeing you all again before you know it.
Love always,
Hermana Eyre

No comments:

Post a Comment